- BioRad protein assay (Lowry)
- Mix Protein assay reagent A (1 ml) and Protein assay reagent S (20 µl). For 1 assay, 10 µl is necessary.
- Dispense protein standard (BSA ~2 mg/ml) to each well for 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 µl in duplicate and add H2O up to 20 µl.
- For protein samples, dispense appropriate volume to well and fill up to 20 µl with H2O.
- Add 10 µl of mixed reagent A+S to each well and mix.
- Add 80 µl of Protein assay reagent B to each well and mix.
- After 15 min, read 750 nm with Glomax in Absorbance mode.