Those who interested in our works are welcome to my laboratory as a graduate student. For International students who want study in Japan are encouraged to refer cites of International Student Section.

Master & Ph.D. Course

To enter the Master course, you need to take a entrance exam, paper test (TOEFL in English and Subject tests) and Interviewing. For entering Ph.D. course, presentation of your Master work and following interviewing will be taken for consideration. So far, entrance on April and September semesters are available. You need to visit Japan for taking entrance exam.

My main department is as follows:

Department of General Systems Studies, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences

I am also involved in the following department, so those who prefer Biological Sciences may take entrance exam:

Department of Biological Sciences, Graduate School of Science

Since I am concurrently involved in the Plant Science Group, you can take a entrance exam of this department as well. For detailed information, you may refer following cite:

   Instructions for Graduate School Application for International Students

I am also involved in the following English program which does not require Japanese language ability. In addition, you can take entrance exam by Skype-base interviewing, so you do not have to visit Japan for exam.

   Graduate Program on Environmental Sciences (GPES), Graduate School of Arts and Sciences 

This is one of new educational programs in our faculty, so called “Programs in English at Komaba (PEAK)” including undergraduate and graduate schools. This is a new program completely taught in English.